Buenos Aires! South America Trip Day One 😄

Buenos Dias from Buenos Aires!

I arrived in Buenos Aires in the afternoon of the 10th of October. It was a gloomy day. A short stocky South American with an intrepid sign was waiting for me at the arrivals gate. He spoke very little english so it was a silent 45 minute drive to my hotel. 

 The roads in Buenos Aires are very busy and I doubt they fuss about a warrant of fitness over here as many cars I saw, would otherwise be illegal in New Zealand. I arrived at my hotel and entered my private room (two single beds however). I showered, changed out of my dirty plane attire and made my way outside the hotel. 

 The area I was in was much busier than expected and had many people yelling cambio at me, which translates to english as change or money. I walked around the surroundings of my hotel, visited Casa Rosada and had dinner at a cafe before heading back. I went to bed as soon as I returned to my hotel room at about 7:30pm, after informing my family all was ok. I was overdue for much needed sleep.

Cada Rosada

Banco de La Nacion



I plan to blog my entire South America trip whilst I'm here so I can have these memories somewhere where it can't be lost.  If you would like to tune in to my adventures please give me a follow or head over to @megans.adventure for photos of my trip! I will be posting daily or every few days depending on how much time I have.


Adios mi amigos

Megan 😁

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iguazu Falls! South America Trip Day Five 😄

Buenos Aires! South America Trip Day Two! 😄

Buenos Aires! South Ameria Trip Day Four 😄