Europe Trip Diary Entry #2 13th Feb

I've arrived in Morzine! 

It's lovely here and I have enjoyed my first week.  It's a nice, quant little town and I have enjoyed the low key lifestyle and friendly faces.  Tamsin and I have settled into our little flat and have done a few food shops and even managed to go skiing a couple times.  I am just learning to ski but am already feeling relatively confident on the green and the occasional blue runs.

It is definitely quite a few degrees cooler here than back home although I have packed so that I am well equipped for the harsh French winter (apart from snow boots, which I have since purchased.) It's quite refreshing to wake up and walk outside to the cold crisp air and it's incredibly beautiful to be walking in a winter wonderland with snow all around.  

Here are some photos of my adventures around the town.











So I hope you enjoyed my little update! I apologise for last weeks post being so late!  I thought I had posted it but clearly not! Anyway, see you next week with another post!

Love you all,
Till next time, 
Megan Cook.

Follow for more of me! Also Feel free to give my Instagram a little follow while you're at it.
Instagram: _megan_cook1_


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buenos Aires! South America Trip Day Two! πŸ˜„

Iguazu Falls! South America Trip Day Five πŸ˜„

Buenos Aires! South Ameria Trip Day Four πŸ˜„