My beauty favourites! November, 2015

I hope you all had a fabulous few weeks.  Here are some of my makeup items I have been loving at the moment! Enjoy!

1) Number one is Rimmel, Londons stay matte long lasting pressed powder.  This product is my holy grail setting powder! It helps my makeup stay on so much longer.



2, 3, 4) The next three products are Revlon colour stay eyebrow liner in the colour light dark, Rimmel glam eyes liquid liner and Australis white eyeliner.



5) Number three is Rimmel wake me up concealer.  I think I'm usually the shades ivory or soft beige depending on the season.  Works wonders at covering and brightening those under eye bags.



6) Next is my favourite BB cream! I wear this everyday as my skin breaks out when I wear foundation to often so I just wear BB cream.  It gives a really nice light coverage and leaves my skin looking really luminous and healthy.

6, 7) Last but not least, are my favourite mascaras.  Rimmel scandal eyes extreme and Maybelliene colossal volume extreme.


So there are my favourite makeup products recently! I hope you liked them! I have more posts on the working progress but unfortunately I'm stuck, smack bang in the middle of exams at the moment so I don't have much time for my blog.  Will post more regularly in a couple weeks when exams are over.  I also get my braces of very, very soon! So that's exciting news after 4.5 years of lots of delays in the process of having my train tracks it will feel great to have them removed.  Looking forward to pretty teeth at last.  Hopefully the stressful process will be worth it.

Have a fantastic week!

Love you all,
Till next time, 
Megan Cook.

Follow for more of me! Also Feel free to give my Instagram a little follow while you're at it.
Instagram: _megan_cook1_








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iguazu Falls! South America Trip Day Five 😄

Buenos Aires! South America Trip Day Two! 😄

Buenos Aires! South Ameria Trip Day Four 😄