1) The sunny weather! In New Zealand we are in the Southern Hemisphere so we are going into summer at the moment and the weather is almost always lovely and warm! It's great to eat Christmas lunch outside and spending time at the beach with the family.
2) Gifting presents! Although I am the worst at purchasing presents for others I love giving people something that makes them smile! I also love the smell of the wrapping paper.
3) The food! I mean this ones obvious. Who doesn't like Christmas food? My favourite is probably all the salads and meat selection! My favourite is also pavlova and my mothers home made pasatio ice cream is amazing.
4) Christmas decorations! I love Christmas trees! In particular the real ones as they make the entire house smell like christmas! I also love the fairy lights during Christmas time. It always looks so magical and lovely!
5) Is family time! As well as this being my favourite thing it is also the most stressful thing! Hahaha I have quite a big family who all come over every year to our place for Christmas lunch! So it's hectic although I love spending time everyone and catching up with those I haven't seen for a long time.
6) Christmas music and movies! I certainly do love me a good Christmas song!
Here's some of my favourite songs:
Mistletoe by Justin Bieber
I'll Be Home by Meghan Trainor
All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Sam Smith
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Justin Bieber
This Christmas by Chris Brown
Santa Tell Me by Ariana Grande
Winter Wonderland/Don't Worry Be Happy by Pentatonix
White Christmas by Michael Bublé
Some of my favourite Christmas movies:
Shrek The Halls
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas favourites! Enjoy!
Have a fantastic week!
Love you all,
Till next time,
Follow for more of me! Also Feel free to give my Instagram a little follow while you're at it.